Corlee Morris, Group Administrator for the Germanna DNA Project, advises that she needs to close the gap in the Germanna Y-DNA Chromosome Database from men who have a direct male-line descent from:
- Johann Juste Albrecht (Switzerland);
- Melchior Brombach (Muesen);
- Rev. Henrich Haeger (Oberfischbach);
- Johannes Kemper (Muesen);
- Johannes Spilman (Oberschelden).
We have identified potential descendants for the other ten males from the first colony for the 300th anniversary of their arrival in 1714. More work to be done on the 2d colony, but we have until 2017 for that!
For more information, see our Germanna DNA Project page