Support the Germanna Foundation’s mission!
Annual membership dues are only $35 per year.
Your annual membership dues help sustain the operations of the non-profit Germanna Foundation which is supported primarily by the contributions of members.
As a new, or renewing, member of The Germanna Foundation, you will receive all the benefits of membership:
- Preserving the historical legacy of your ancestors who blazed a trail in the frontier of colonial Virginia.
- Supporting the archaeology program uncovering the historic Fort Germanna/Enchanted Castle site where your ancestors first settled in America. World-renowned chief Jamestown archaeologist William Kelso has written that, “I have always thought the Fort Germanna/Enchanted Castle site ranks among the most significant historical archaeological sites certainly in Virginia and arguably in the nation. The establishment of both Jamestown and Germanna forts were historically pivotal.”
- A subscription to the Germanna Foundation’s quarterly 8+ page, full-color newsletter mailed to your home. See past examples (posted long after members receive it). In addition to news about the Foundation, there are Germanna genealogy articles and members stories/updates.
- A special mailing to your home of information, schedule and registration for the Foundation’s annual Conference and Reunion held each July since 1956. This is the premier gathering of all Germanna “cousins” with lots of activities and a genealogy conference. Meet your family!
- Helping restore and preserve historic 18th century Salubria manor. Salubria was placed on the Virginia Historic Landmarks Register in 1969 and on the National Register of Historic Places in 1970.
- Exclusive access to our Germanna descendants genealogy database website: GermannaFamily.org (more than 108,000 descendants and growing weekly).
Thank you for your support of the Germanna Foundation!
PLEASE NOTE: You’ll have to enable “third-party cookies” to see the below embedded form. Our donation/membership/registration software provider GiftWorks/Frontstream is the “third-party” and requires this. Change your computer settings to accept cookies, fill out the form/make your payment, then after everything goes through, change back your cookie settings.