The Alexander Spotswood stainglass window has been on permanent loan from Preservation Virginia (formally the Association for the Preservation of Virginia Antiquities) since 2006 and is in the Brawdus Martin Fort Germanna Visitor Center.
The window was originally in the old Magazine at Colonial Williamsburg. See below photo from page 44 in the book, Williamsburg Before and After: The Rebirth of Virginia’s Colonial Capital, by George Humphrey Yetter.
According to an 1896 article from the Washington Post:
“To Virginians and others interested in colonial history there will ever be felt profound interest in the magnetic personality of Alexander Spottswood. When he came here from the mother country, Spottswood found few signs of prosperity. It was his ambition to extend the boundaries of civilization of the new colony over which he was sent to preside.” (“A Virginia Colonial Governor” The Washington Post, November 8, 1896, p. 9).