Support the Germanna Foundation’s mission by becoming a member or renewing your membership! Annual membership dues are only $50 per year and include your spouse.
The Germanna Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization telling America’s story of liberty through the frontier experience of her settlers and descendants using archaeological, historical, and genealogical research and interpretation. As a new, or renewing, member of The Germanna Foundation, you will receive all the benefits of membership:
- Helping to support the Foundation’s mission of stewardship over important historical colonial sites:
- 1714/1717 Fort Germanna archaeology site
- Lt Gov Alexander Spotswood’s Mansion ‘Enchanted Castle’ archaeology site
- 1757 Salubria Georgian-style manor house
- 1800 Peter Hitt Farm and cemetery
- Preserving the historical legacy of your Germanna ancestors who blazed a trail in the frontier of colonial Virginia.
- Supporting the archaeology program uncovering the historic Fort Germanna site where your ancestors first settled in America.
- Joining an active group of people throughout America who share an interest in genealogy, especially their Germanna family lines.
- A subscription to the Germanna Foundation’s quarterly 8 page, full-color newsletter mailed to your home. See past examples. In addition to news about the Foundation, there are Germanna genealogy articles and member stories/updates.
- A special mailing to your home of information, schedule and registration for the Foundation’s annual Conference and Reunion held each July since 1956. This is the premier gathering of all Germanna descendant “cousins” with lots of activities and a genealogy conference.
- Exclusive access to our Germanna descendants genealogy database: GermannaFamily.org (more than 120,000 records and growing weekly).
- Coming soon: A member-only Germanna genealogy website filled with useful research information.
If you don’t want to use our secure online method, you can call the Germanna Foundation at 540-423-1700 Monday through Friday from 10 am to 4 pm OR fill out this FORM (pdf) and mail it to the Germanna Foundation along with your check.
If your browser cannot see the below form, click here.