Hold a beautiful vintage wedding ceremony and reception, a business meeting VIP dinner, a family reunion picnic, a corporate workshop or retreat, or another event on the grounds of the elegant and historic Salubria mansion. Your guests or colleagues will surely be impressed.
The Germanna Foundation makes Salubria available for special events such as weddings; business or other organizational receptions, lunches, or dinners; family reunion picnics; and more.
Please note that events are not held inside the mansion, but rather on the beautiful grounds, with Salubria as an elegant and stately background.
The price for weddings for 2023 is $4500.
To schedule an event, please contact us.
Salubria Photo Shoots
The Salubria property is also available for engagement and wedding photography and other location photo and video shoots, subject to certain restrictions.
Location photo and film shoot rates: Rates are dependent upon the size and use of the site. You must provide proof of insurance, and a deposit for a minimum of 2 hours must be paid at the time of the reservation request.
To schedule a photo shoot, contact or call the Germanna Foundation at 540-423-1700, or see our Location Shoot Agreement.
See Wedding and Other Photo Shoots at Salubria:
- Salubria Wedding, Bri & Wes by Photographer Kir Tuben
- Rustic Salubria Engagement Session by Mollie Tobias Photography
- Fantome | Salubria House Collaboration with Linda Ha Events and Josh and Serena
- Winter Wedding Inspiration at Virginia Salubria Estate by NIcole Ballard Photography
- Splendid Floral Bridal Inspiration at Salubria by Instant de Vie Photography
- Sarah and Jon’s Old World Intimate Vow Renewal at Salubria by Nicole Colwell Photgraphy
- Winter Wedding Inspiration at Historic Salubria by Hart of Grace Photography
- Salubria | Scottish Styled Wedding Shoot | Historic Home in Virginia by White Sales Creative
- Fragonard Inspired Wedding by Erin Tetterton Photography
- Salubria House Virginia Bridal Session by Lauren Fair Photography
- Enchanted Atelier by Liv Hart Collection shoot by Laura Gordon Photography
- Romantic Bridals at Stately Home in Virginia by Photographer Kurt Boomer
- Salubria Engagement by Sarah Houston
“Strolling up to SALUBRIA HOUSE in the countryside of Virginia feels like stepping back in time. Now a wedding site, the inside of the house has been uninhabited for decades, sitting vacant in a grassy field overlooking cow pastures and scenic rolling hills. With no electricity or running water inside, the paint is crumbling, the early spring air is chilly, and dust has formed atop piles of bricks on the second floor. Yet, there is a subtle magic here. We felt it daily, with the morning dew evaporating to reveal an outdoor carpet of purple crocus flowers; with the warmth of the sun’s rays streaming through the tall house windows, and most of all with the introduction of lush greenery……”—Magnolia Rouge
“Salubria House A magical, perfectly deconstructed preserved formal home with beautiful aging teal walls and the most perfect setup overlooking the sunset!”—Lauren Fair
“Salubria has long stolen the hearts of industry professionals as one of the more dreamily detailed surviving colonial structures. An 18th century Georgian manor house nestled in the sloping landscape of Virginia.”—The White Wren
Click on photos to enlarge:
Kathryn Alford says
My daughter had her engagements pictures taken here. They were beautiful! She is a Germanna descendant Hitt and Broyles.