Hold a beautiful vintage wedding ceremony and reception, a business meeting VIP dinner, family reunion picnic, corporate workshop or retreat, or other event on the grounds of the elegant and historic Salubria mansion. Your guests or colleagues will surely be impressed.
The Germanna Foundation makes Salubria available for special events such as weddings; business or other organizational receptions, lunches, or dinners; family reunion picnics; and more.
All events are managed by Bella Giornata Events & Design LLC.
Please note that events are not held inside the mansion, rather on the beautiful grounds with Salubria as an elegant and stately background.
Salubria Photo Shoots
The Salubria property is also available for engagement and wedding photography and other location photo and video shoots, subject to certain restrictions.
Location photo and film shoot rates: $100 for the first hour, $75 for every additional hour. A minimum of 2 hours is requested for the photo shoot. There needs to be proof of insurance and a deposit of $175 is requested at time of the reservation request.
See Wedding and Other Photo Shoots at Salubria:
- Romantic Styled Shoot at Salubria by Sarah Houston Photography
- Salubria Wedding, Bri & Wes by Photographer Kir Tuben
- Karyn & Jorge’s Romantic Salubria Wedding by Nicki Metcalf Photography
- Rustic Salubria Engagement Session by Mollie Tobias Photography
- Fantome | Salubria House Collaboration with Linda Ha Events and Josh and Serena
- Salubria Film Bridal Photography, Stevensburg, VA – Kathleen by Photographer Meredith Sledge
- Victorian Bridal Shoot at Salubria by Photographer Morgan Hockensmith
- Winter Wedding Inspiration at Virginia Salubria Estate by NIcole Ballard Photography
- Splendid Floral Bridal Inspiration at Salubria by Instant de Vie Photography
- Sarah and Jon’s Old Wolrd Intimate Vow Renewal at Salubria by Nicole Colwell Photgraphy
- Winter Wedding Inspiration at Historic Salubria by Hart of Grace Photography
- Salubria | Scottish Styled Wedding Shoot | Historic Home in Virginia by White Sales Creative
- Romantic Indoor Picnic Wedding Inspiration at Salubria by Erin Tetterton Photography
- Salubria House Virginia Bridal Session by Lauren Fair Photography
- Boudoir at Salubria by Michael & Carina Photographers
- Enchanted Atelier by Liv Hart Collection shoot by Laura Gordon Photography
- Romantic Bridals at Stately Home in Virginia by Photographer Kurt Boomer
- Unspoken Love | Styled Shoot by Nicki Metcalf Photography
Strolling up to SALUBRIA HOUSE in the countryside of Virginia feels like stepping back in time. Now a wedding site, the inside of the house has been uninhabited for decades, sitting vacant in a grassy field overlooking cow pastures and scenic rolling hills. With no electricity or running water inside, the paint is crumbling, the early spring air is chilly, and dust has formed atop piles of bricks on the second floor. Yet, there is a subtle magic here. We felt it daily, with the morning dew evaporating to reveal an outdoor carpet of purple crocus flowers; with the warmth of the sun’s rays streaming through the tall house windows, and most of all with the introduction of lush greenery……”—Magnolia Rouge
Salubria House A magical, perfectly deconstructed preserved formal home with beautiful aging teal walls and the most perfect setup overlooking the sunset!”—Lauren Fair
Salubria has long stolen the hearts of industry professionals as one of the more dreamily detailed surviving colonial structures. An 18th century Georgian manor house nestled in the sloping landscape of Virginia.”—The White Wren
Click on photos to enlarge: